Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

To my family and friends across the pond and to all my fellow
Americans in the US & around the world I wish you a very blessed and
joyful Thanksgiving. Eat, drink and be merry - hope no one forgot the
cranberry sauce. We unfortunately don't celebrate Thanksgiving in
South Africa, so I will be giving thanks over a salad or noodles!

I challenge everyone today to find something they are profoudly
thankful for no matter how small it is.

A special shout out to our troops abroad, who are away from their
families today my you be blessed for your service:)

Much love
X

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephi,
    I think I'd rather be with you there than celebrating "Thanksgiving" here. Wishing you comfort in the darkness, faith to keep going and good health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Wendy! I know that today may be tough for you but I hope that it turns out to be a good day none the less:)

    Best wishes and lots of love to you! :)

    ReplyDelete