Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years: Dinner for one

No I am not writing this on New Years Eve, I am still in that blasted Internet Cafe but I have scheduled this to automatically go out on New Years Eve- lets hope it works.

Dinner for one is seems to have become a New Years tradition for television. Many, many people will have fond memories of watching this on T.V on New Years Eve. Even now this short movie has me rolling around. There seems to be many versions but hopefully I got the right one :)

May you all have a very happy and blessed NewYears and I pray that the year ahead will hold many wonderful things for all of you

Much love

x

2 comments:

  1. I had never even hard of "Dinner for One" until you and another blogger have mentioned it. Now, I'm going to have to check it out. Mercury Retrograde is over so hopefully your computer problems are going to ease up! Wishing you a New Year full of courage for the dark times, bright and beautiful days to help you to smile and love from friends and family to support you. Thank you for becoming my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy,

    It is so funny it doesn't matter how many times I have seen it a laugh!

    My computer seems to be fine right now- except for a little glitch:/ I'm sure you must be relieved that Mercury Retrograde is finally over!

    Thanks for your beautiful wishes! It's great being friends with you because you are so lovable!!:)

    ReplyDelete