Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Optimistic Rebels Site - Bioscope & Vote

Optimistic Rebels Site - Bioscope & Vote

Doing some promo stuff here for one of my dear friends. What an amazing girl this is!. She's a few years younger than me but she's my girl and I love her very, very much. I've watched her grow from a tiny little baby into a beautiful passionate young woman. God has blessed her with a firey spirit, a curious and creative mind and a boundlessly loving heart.

This is a competition she has entered where participants have to demonstrate their life in just two minutes. R40 000 is up for grabs for the best one. Even though I have stood on the sidelines and (sometimes NERVOUSLY) watched Ashleigh perform her latest craze, I was still blown away when I saw this. Watch this and you will be too.

Oh and if you have time VOTE!

Might be posting again later

:)

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I voted! I absolutely loved watching it! She is so talented in so many things - but watching the video and seeing such a "free and happy spirit" just LIVING was great motivation! Very impressive... Can't wait to hear about the results!!!

    ReplyDelete